Last Updated: 27/01/2017
Digital Panda Studios (“we”, “us” and “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of policy
For information about our privacy practices related to data from minors, please see “Note About Minors” below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Digital Panda Studios of Digital Panda Studios, PO Box 7197, WALSALL, WS6 9BH.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- “Information you give us (Submitted information)”: this is information you give us about you by filling in forms on our site, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you download an App, search for an App and when you report a problem with an App or our site. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, and other registration information, personal description and photograph, and your social media details where you contact us on our social media pages.
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
For instance, we may collect game ranking and achievement status from your mobile operating system “Game Centre” application or “Google Play Game Services”.
Uses made of the information
The information we collect about you may be used by us and others to maintain and analyse the functioning of our Services and deliver personalised advertising. All applications and services using these will ask for your permission and consent before collecting any data. Each of our Apps will state which of our partners it is using, we primarily use AdMob, Amazon Advertising, Vungle, Ad Colony, Chartboost and Unity Ads so please be sure to read their privacy policies here.
Ad Colony: http://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
Disclosure of your information
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Digital Panda Studios or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- enforce or apply the EULA and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Digital Panda Studios our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site and or Apps may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App is advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies (e.g. the Google Play and App Store) and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Opting Out of 3rd Party Data Collection
All Apps that use third party advertising will be unable to use an Advertising Identifier if you enable the “limit ad tracking” (if your Device runs on the iOS platform) or “opt out of interest based ads” (if your Device runs on the Android platform) setting is enabled on the Device that you use to run the App. This Advertising identifier can be changed at any time, by you, in the settings of your device. For exact information on how to do this on your Device please contact your Device manufacturer.
Note about Minors
We do not knowing collect, use or disclose personal data from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal data from children under 13 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such personal data from our records.
If you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can promptly obtain a parent or legal guardian’s consent or delete the information.
Be advised that where we provide age ratings for our Apps, such ratings are not meant to reflect the intended audience of our App, only to help parents gauge whether there could be potentially objectionable content. Please check the description of our Apps carefully, we make sure to state the minimum age, of our intended audience, for of our Apps.
Children aged younger than 13 years old are restricted from using our Apps that state that “you must be aged 13+” as they may contain advertising, interest-based advertising, external links, in app-purchases or inappropriate content. This will be stated in the App’s description. If you are under the age of 13 years old you must not use such Apps and delete such Apps from your Device immediately.
Gaining Your Consent
All of our Apps and our site, that use third party advertising, or collect data, will ask for your consent before doing so. If you do not consent and agree, the App it will promptly close immediately and no data will be collected. Or in respect of our site, you will promptly be asked to close and discontinue use of our site immediately. If you continue to use our site then you are agreeing to all of our terms, policies and notices.
Use these links information on how to clear, enable and manage cookies from your browser:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For more information on cookies relating to our site, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Third Party Sites